Call to Action

How Else Can I Contribute?

We know some will not be able to contribute financially or by volunteering time, so this is what we ask – make some noise for the sake of our children.

Write the provincial government and demand:

  • More funding for child-care.
  • The allocation of more daycare spots for our children.
  • Call for the regulation of unlicensed day-homes.

Write your municipal government and demand less red-tape in changing zoning regulations for properties in the city. It currently takes approval by two municipal governing bodies to change zoning. Ridiculous. If people are doing the work to be approved by the re-zoning committee, tell me why I then need to stand in front of city council to get the same approval I just received?


Leave a Reply